Monday, December 1, 2008

Completely Random Lookalike Epiphany

I'm watching the Red Wings/Ducks game tonight (with Detroit currently winning 2-1 ... thank you Marian Hossa). Johan Franzen scores a goal on a beautiful tip-in of a Nick Lidstrom shot. FSN subsequently zooms in on Franzen. I have a moment of clarity that makes me realize I watch too much TV:

Photobucket
Johan Franzen, Right Wing, Detroit Red Wings

Photobucket
Toby Flenderson, Human Resources, Dunder Mifflin Paper Co.

And yes, I Googled "Johan Franzen Toby Office" to make sure I didn't steal this from somebody else.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Brilliant observation -- truly unncanny.

Packey said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Bob Biscigliano said...

that is classic. keep up the great work!

detroit4lyfe.blogspot.com