Friday, July 11, 2008

Welcome, mgoblog invaders...

It appears that, since Brian linked to my Glen Steele article, about 95% of my traffic is being directed from mgoblog. First, let me just say welcome. This blog just got resurrected after a year off, and it's great to get some traffic back after losing all of my (incredibly small) readership. Since the Steele feature was by far the most visited post I've ever had, I wanted to pose a question: who would you like to see me feature next in the "Where You At?" series. This whole 'getting constant traffic' thing is new to me, and I find it quite enjoyable. So, feel free to leave any names in the comments, as long as they played for any of the teams I cover, and I'll do my best to get to them. Thanks, and keep visiting!

















You would think Ambassador Brian would wear more Michigan-themed regalia.

No comments: