Thursday, August 21, 2008

Bullet Points Are Handy: New Michigan Hockey Jerseys

Photobucket

Today's links include the revealing of the new Michigan hockey jerseys (above), several injuries for Michigan football, and more:
  • I'm way late on this, but Hoover Street Rag found the new Michigan replica hockey jerseys in the MDen catalog. Everyone agrees: those whites are awesome. Check out HSR for a pic of Red Berenson wearing a very similar uniform in his playing days.
  • Varsity Blue breaks down Michigan's injury situation. Guard Corey Zirbel is probably out for the season with a serious knee injury, Terrence Robinson is out at least few weeks with a knee injury, and several others are dinged up as well.
  • Tom Kowalski dispels any rumors that Roy Williams is jealous of Calvin Johnson's new role as the Lions' go-to guy. The money quote: "I wasn't mad when Mac (Shaun McDonald) was catching more balls than me last year and I wasn't mad when Mike Furrey caught more balls than me the first year Mike Martz was here,'' Williams said. "As long as we win, I swear to God, that's all I care about, is winning. If I don't get the ball, then that's fine. If we lose and I don't get the ball, then that's a problem.''
  • Need4Sheed relives some great moments in Piston basketball, YouTube style.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I like the jerseys except for the diagonal design of the maize jersey. I'd prefer the handwritten script the team has used in the past.

Otherwise I like the blue and white designs.