- After Joel Zumaya was lifted from Tuesday's game against the Blue Jays with an apparent injury, he was placed on the DL for a "sore arm". His MRI came out fine, but the Free Press reports that Zumaya was worried his career was over.
- ESPN's Kevin Seifert gives us the full story of Jon Kitna's confrontation with linebacker Buster Davis at Lions training camp yesterday.
- Two more articles on Michigan football: The Ann Arbor News' John Heuser details Rich Rodriguez's plan to revamp the walk-on system, while the Free Press' Mark Snyder reports on yesterday's practices, including RichRod losing a bet and having to do pushups.
- Dave at Gorilla Crouch looks at how the top two scoring lines could shake out for the Red Wings next season.
- Detroit Bad Boys takes SI's Marty Burns to task for losing all semblance of logic and sense in his preseason NBA rankings.
Thursday, August 14, 2008
Today's links discuss Joel Zumaya's arm injury, another Lions training camp fight, RichRod doing pushups, and more.